Payment instruction forms

We need a signed authorisation for all pension payments. If you wish to update your banking information, please download and complete one of the forms below and then send it to us by fax or post. The account receiving your pension payments must bear your name.

Pension payments within the UK:

Pension payments may be made to a bank or building society in the UK. Most APS pension payments are paid in arrears and are made by the last working day of each month. Many building societies use different banks to process BACS payments. You may need to check with your building society for the correct details to provide. Please complete the United Kingdom payment instruction form for all payments within the UK.

Pension payments to countries outside the UK:

Pension payments can be made direct to an overseas bank. Overseas payments are sent by our bankers (Bank of New York Mellon) and are automatically converted to the local currency of the bank receiving the payment. Many countries have their own banking systems and need different specific information to process your pension payments. We have separate forms for the UK, Eurozone countries, countries which have automated bank clearing systems and all other countries (which do not have automated bank clearing systems). If the country you would like your pension paid to does not appear in the list below, it simply means that that country does not have a separate banking system and you will therefore need to complete the All Other Countries form.

United Kingdom
Hong Kong
South Africa
United States
All Other countries

Was this page useful?